THE DEHYDRATING SERIES OF WORKSHOPS
There are a range of Excalibur Dehydrating workshops available to give you a taste of cooked food but raw. Nothing is dehydrated over 45 degrees Celsius so that enzymes are retained.
Dehydrating is becoming so popular due to our wish to reduce the amount of sugars, preservatives and additives in our family’s diet. Dehydrating in your Excalibur is a perfect way to achieve this. Create and make your own snacks, fruit leathers, yoghurt, muesli bars, meals, wraps, cookies, crackers and more.
- Crackers and Dips - Learn how to make natural enzyme rich crackers without additives and preservatives. Also learn how to compliment the crackers with tasty dips and spreads, naturally
- Nuts and Seeds - Make your own tasty raw nuts – without salt, chemicals, additives and roasting
- Stuffed Mushrooms - So tasty. Makes a lovely entrée or main in a matter of hours
- Cookies - Learn how to make healthy cookies that the kids will love and enjoy
- Granola – So tasty, natural and easy to make. Fantastic alternative to the commercial sugar laden brands that are available on our supermarket shelves.